On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for North Dakota ranks 19th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 U.S. newspaper publishing services report $5.9 billion in revenue for Q3 2019
- 2 New manufacturing orders for electrical equipment manufacturing fall 2.3 percent in October
- 3 Household appliances and electrical and electronic goods wholesalers report 8.9 percent increase in year-over-year December sales
- 4 23 construction businesses in 58501 have between five and nine employees in 2016
- 5 New manufacturing orders for iron and steel mills and ferroalloy and steel product manufacturing fall 2.2 percent in October
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Metro Business Network. You can unsubscribe at any time.